Life at Amerigo Twin Cities is structured around opportunities for students to deepen their learning, engage their passions, and develop life-long friendships with their peers. Students are emboldened by a wide variety of choices in extracurricular and co-curricular activities including 74% participation across 18 sports, involvement in the award winning Fine Arts program, in addition to more than 29 extracurricular clubs including Cooking Club, Friendship Club, Mandarin Club, Newspaper, and Science Olympiad.
The School Day
Amerigo Twin Cities students experience robust, enriching and intellectually fulfilling days. Weekdays are filled with academics, extra-curricular activities and English language learning support while the weekends are filled with fun and interesting activities, opportunities for recreation, and rest and relaxation.
Twin Cities Residential Campus
At Amerigo Twin cities, you'll come together with students from around the world in a safe, enriched community that takes advantage of countless opportunities for immersion in American culture. Anchored in a safe, secure residential neighborhood located just minutes from the Cretin-Derham Hall campus, students live at the Amerigo Twin Cities Residential Campus and have access to all of the amenities of home with 24/7 on-site support from Residential life personnel.
- Single-gender rooms
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Academic suite for structured independent and small group study
- Education technology suite to support academic coursework
- Recreational suite for relaxation and socialization
- Full-time supervision by trained dorm parents
- Security policies and procedures in place for optimal safety
Vibrant life after school
- Opportunity to participate in school-sponsored athletics, activities, clubs, organizations, and community service projects
- Abundant recreational opportunities and activities in the area
- Supervised weekend outings to local attractions including cultural, arts and sporting events
- Supervised Thanksgiving and Spring break trips
The Amerigo Twin Cities team provides regular communications to the student’s network including their Agents, parents and/or guardians. The communications provide regular updates about the student’s academic and social progress along with a monthly calendar of dorm and school activities. The Director of Campus Operations will also communicate with parents and Agents on an as needed basis to discuss student successes as well as health, discipline or behavioral issues.