Life at Amerigo Lexington is structured around opportunities for students to deepen their learning, engage their passions, and develop life-long friendships with their peers. Students are emboldened by a wide variety of choices in extracurricular and co-curricular activities including participation in 20 sports athletics teams, award winning band and choral groups, theater and musical productions, in addition to more than 25 extra-curricular clubs such as Ambassador Club, Newspaper, Yearbook, Student Council, Mock Trial, and Spirit Club.
The School Day
Amerigo Lexington students experience robust, enriching and intellectually fulfilling days. Weekdays are filled with academics, extra-curricular activities and English language learning support while the weekends are filled with fun and interesting activities, opportunities for recreation, and rest and relaxation.
Residential Life Program
The Amerigo Lexington residential life program ensures students have the resources they need to achieve personal, academic, and cultural success. Students are surrounded by professionally trained Amerigo staff that are invested in each student's success including:
- Head of the student's residence and primary person responsible for each student
- Lives within the residence and maintains a safe, healthy living and learning environment
- Provides holistic oversight of students and tracks academic progress, social behaviors, cultural acclimation, health and emotional well-being
English Language Learning (ELL) Instructor
- Leads ELL training several times per week
- Closely tracks each student's English language skills and development
- Resource for any English language related questions
Director of Campus Operations
- Provides a safe, healthy, dynamic, productive and fun student experience
- Oversees all residential staff and the ELL instructor
- Develops relationships with all students and is an available resource