Prepare & Submit
Be prepared to submit the following documents:
- Certified English Translation of Transcripts
- Official Transcript in Original Language Certified
- English Pro ciency Testing
- Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Teachers
Complete the application online.
- Log on to amerigoeducation.com
- Click “Apply”
- Complete the application.
- Send the application and required documents to email@example.com
- The Amerigo team will review the application and request any additional information needed.
- We will schedule a Skype interview to meet the applicant and learn more about his/her interest in the Amerigo program.
- Amerigo will review the application and the interview and con rm that the applicant meets all program criteria.
Confirm Your Place
- Accepted students will receive an enrollment packet with supplemental documents to be completed by the student.
- To reserve the student’s place in the Amerigo program, the tuition deposit of $5,000 USD must be received by the deadline indicated.
- Upon processing of the enrollment documents and the tuition deposit, students will be issued their Form I-20 - see instructions below for obtaining the student visa.